The Office of Naval Research (ONR) is interested in receiving proposals for Long-Range
Science and Technology (S&T) Projects which offer potential for advancement and
improvement of Navy and Marine Corps operations. Readers should note that this is an
announcement to declare ONR’s broad role in competitive funding of meritorious research
across a spectrum of science and engineering disciplines. A brief description of the ONR
Program Codes and the science and technology thrusts that ONR is pursuing is provided below.
Additional information can be found at the ONR website at http://www.onr.navy.mil/ScienceTechnology/Departments.aspx.
List of Divisions
• Expeditionary Maneuver Warfare & Combating Terrorism Department (Code 30)
• Command, Control Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and
Reconnaissance (C4ISR) (Code 31)
• Ocean Battlespace Sensing (Code 32)
• The Sea Warfare and Weapons Department (Code 33)
• Warfighter Performance (Code 34)
• Naval Air Warfare and Weapons (Code 35)
• The Marine Corps Warfighting Lab