The Foundation for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is now accepting applications for its Aspen Medical Products Spinal Bracing Research Grant. One grant of $10,000 will be made. All applications must be postmarked by November 1, 2013.
About the Award
- The Aspen Medical Products Spinal Bracing Research Grant is funded by a grant from Aspen Medical Products.
- Award will be presented at the 2014 Association of Academic Physiatrists Annual Meeting.
- Information about the grant recipient and his/her paper may be published in the Foundation UPDATE Newsletter and/or other publications. Additional items may be included in electronic and print materials produced by the Foundation for PM&R.
- Award is a grant for research on a topic related to use of spinal bracing in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Applicant and/or at least one co-investigator must be a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R) or the Association of Academic Physiatrists (AAP).
- Special consideration will be given to applications focused on outcomes research.